The Goddard School
The Goddard School is dedicated to providing an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning children want and need, where children are offered the opportunity to develop their natural curiosity and creativity and where they can develop a lifelong love of learning.
Goddard School owners are committed to providing the best early childhood development experience for the children in their communities. They are available to their teachers and the children’s families every day.
The Goddard School will:
- Offer a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child.
- Focus on building a strong and balanced foundation of emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills for each child.
- Offer multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
- Comply with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI.
- Support the professional development of teachers and Directors through Goddard Systems University (GSU).
- Offer open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
- Offer curriculum resources to enhance the learning experience.
*Goddard Schools are operated by independent franchisees of Goddard Systems, Inc. – GSI.