- Offer a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child.
- Focus on building a strong and balanced foundation of emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills for each child.
- Offer multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
- Comply with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by Goddard Systems Inc.
- Support the professional development of teachers and directors through Goddard Systems University (GSU).
- Offer open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
- Offer curriculum resources to enhance the learning experience.
*Goddard Schools are operated by independent franchisees of Goddard Systems, Inc. – GSI.