For every parent that has wondered what it would be like to be a preschooler again, the Goddard Schools are providing that opportunity with the A Day in the Life of a Preschooler event. This week at Goddard Schools nationwide, parents are experiencing what it’s like during a typical day at preschool.
For a few hours in the day parents will:
- Be welcomed to their Goddard School classroom
- Participate in circle time and introductions
- Learn of the day’s activities
- Pre-reading, math, and science skills
- Activities for social, physical, and creative art projects along with learning a foreign language
- All of this while playing and having fun
- Enjoy nap time and snack time
- And end the day with winding down – calming yoga activity giving time to reflect on the day
During the A Day in the Life of a Preschooler event, parents will gain a better understanding of the FLEX Learning experience. The Goddard School® FLEX Learning Program is designed to instill in your child a lifelong love of learning. Developed with the assistance of early childhood education experts, FLEX Learning is based on the latest research on how children learn. The program’s foundation is the learning continuum that encompasses developmental guidelines with formative assessments, child-focused lesson plans, a creative and fun environment and a personalized child-centered approach that meets your child’s needs.